- Potterville Music Boosters Fundraiser - The Potterville Music Boosters are currently have a Viking Wear fundraiser to raise funds for uniforms and concert attire for marching band and color guard. A variety of t-shirts and sweat shirts are available and can be ordered using the link above or through students.
- Potterville Viking Spirit Wear - The Potterville Athletic Department has Viking Apparel for sale online from time to time. A portion of every item purchased will go to support Potterville Athletics. Stay tuned for the webstore information.
The Spirit Wear Web Store is open now through September 6, 2015. To order, please visit https://pottervillehsspiritwear15.itemorder.com/.
You may also go to http://www.johnnymacs.com, click on the “Custom Team Store MI/IN” link, and use Pass Code: UJXUU (case sensitive).
- Target Take Charge of Education - Help Potterville Elementary School, Potterville High School, and Potterville Alternative raise money through Target's Take Charge of Education program. Designate an eligible K-12 school, and Target donates an amount equal to one percent (1%) of your Target Credit Card, Target Visa Credit Card or Target Debit Card purchases (minus returns and sales tax) at any Target store and Target.com. Target will track purchases made on participating Target Credit Cards, Target Visa Credit Cards, and Target Debit Cards, and will distribute the accumulated donations to schools in September. Target Credit Card and Target® Visa® Credit Card account holders can sign up for the Take Charge of Education program by calling (800) 316-6142 or by visiting Target.com/tcoe or an in-store kiosk. The primary cardholder of a Target Debit Card™ can sign up for the Take Charge of Education program by calling (800) 316-6142.
- Meijer Community Rewards - Potterville Elementary School and Potterville Hig School participate in Meijer Community Rewards. When enrolled members shop at Meijer, simply paying with cash, PIN-based debit card or linked Meijer Credit Card earns rewards for the school. You may designate up to 3 churches and/or schools. Your earnings will be split equally. Use these codes:
> Potterville Elementary School - 641873
> Potterville Athletic Boosters - 115724
- Box Tops for Education -We all shop for groceries, sometimes two or three times a week -- or more. Now turn those shopping trip into easy cash for your school, and encourage friends to do the same! Just look for the Box Tops logo on hundreds ofproducts like Cheerios®, Hamburger Helper® and Kleenex®, in almost every aisle of the store. All you need to do is clip and drop them off at Potterville Elementary's office for the Box Tops coordinator -- each one is worth 10¢ for your school. Learn more about Box Tops for Education and find out how you can make a difference in your child's education. Learn more...
- Campbells Labels/Labels for Education - For more than 38 years, Labels for Education has been awarding free educational equipment to schools in exchange for proofs of purchase from the Campbell family of brands. It’s a fun, easy program where students, families and members of the community work together for a common goal. It's easy as 1, 2, 3!
Step 1: Clip and save UPCs and beverage caps from participating products. Check out the complete list here.
Step 2: Give the UPCs and beverage caps to your school’s coordinator, Kerri Belen (Elementary). When the whole school participates, the points really add up!
Step 3: Your school can redeem Labels for Education points for FREE educational resources! Click here to visit the Merchandise Catalog.
- Prang Power - For 12 years Prang Power has been empowering educators by giving them the tools they need to teach children - for FREE! The Prang Power program allows schools to earn points by turning in the UPC Codes from any Dixon Ticonderoga product. The points can then be used to “purchase” valuable everyday school supplies that teachers need for the classroom. With Prang Power you can get the whole community involved and help stretch your classroom budget. Best of all earning points is easy and fun!It's easy as 1, 2, 3!
Step 1: Clip and save UPCs from participating products. Check out the complete list here.
Step 2: Give the UPCs to your school’s coordinator, Kerri Belen (Elementary). When the whole school participates, the points really add up!
Step 3: Your school can redeem points for FREE educational resources! Click here to visit the Merchandise Catalog.