Potterville High School
422 North High Street
Potterville, MI 48876
- Message from the Principal
- Annual Education Report
- Cover Letter
- Annual Report
- Class of 2016 - Senior Awards
- 2016 Great Grads from PHS
- Yearbook Information
- Student Recognition - Quiz Bowl Success
- Transcript Requests - Make sure to select the appropriate school when creating your Parchment student profile; otherwise, your transcript request will be delayed.
- For Potterville High School students, search/select "Potterville High School"
- For CAP students, search/select "CAP Adult and Alternative Education"
- Watch Tutorial on How to Order Transcripts
- Potterville High School's mission is to create a school culture that fosters lifelong learning, academic achievement, and creative/critical thinking skills. We will encourage achievement through commitment to best teaching practice and will promote student proficiency of state and national standards. Establishing student-centered classrooms and using an inquiry-based approach, we will expect students to take personal responsibility for their educational development. Our staff and administration -- in cooperation with parents, students, and the community -- will commit to a comprehensive system of support to assure this outcome.
- Potterville High School is a learning community where staff, students, parents, and the community know and believe that teaching and learning are the top priority. As a result, students view educational progress as their primary goal and responsibility. Students are held to high behavioral and academic expectations and take personal responsibility for their actions inside and outside of the classroom. Our students exhibit both the willingness and the ability to achieve at their maximum levels. We expect all PHS graduates to be self-sufficient, life-long learners who make positive contributions to society. Read more...